Join the Team – Could you be our next Apprentice?
Could you be the next Mortgage 1st apprentice?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young person to step into the financial services industry.
We are offering, for a 16-18 year old
- A 6 month paid work placement beginning in January 2021 (giving you the chance to find out about the role and introducing you to the working office environment).
- Then the opportunity to begin an 18-month paid apprenticeship course in Level 3 Business Administration.
- Working as part of the Mortgage Processing Department at our head office in Barlborough, Chesterfield.
- Full-time role working 9am-5pm Monday-Friday with 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
- Paid above national minimum apprentice wage starting at £4.50ph.
- Once the course is complete you may then be offered the opportunity of permanent full-time employment, a pay rise and further training and development at Mortgage 1st.
We are looking for
- An ambitious young person with the desire to begin a career in financial services.
- With a willingness to work hard and the confidence to learn by asking questions.
- You must be able to work well independently and within a team.
How to apply
Please send your CV and 100 words explaining your future career goals and why you would make a great addition to the Mortgage 1st team.
To email@example.com by the 30th of November.
Successful candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview.
We look forward to receiving your applications and hope to find our next apprentice ready to start their journey with us at the beginning of next year.